Report NEP-TRA-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms ? Evidence from the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4109, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2006. "Measuring the Impacts of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe," NBER Working Papers 12808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "An Essay on Economic Reforms and Social Change in China," Working Paper Series 681, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Laszlo Halpern & Miklos Koren & Adam Szeidl, 2006. "Imports and Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers 796, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yongbok Jeon, 2006. "Manufacturing, Increasing Returns and Economic Development in China, 1979-2004: A Kaldorian Approach," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Soohyung Lee, 2006. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth through the Sectoral Reallocation of Labor," 2006 Meeting Papers 814, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shah, Anwar & Shen, Chunli, 2006. "Reform of the intergovernmental transfer system in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4100, The World Bank.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Wang, Le, 2006. "Economic Reform, Growth and Convergence in China," Departmental Working Papers 0602, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:cis-bauer-herz-karb-2005-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Menchini & Gerry Redmond, 2006. "Child Consumption Poverty in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Papers inwopa06/36, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Kenza Benhima & Olena Havrylchyk, 2006. "Current Account Reversals and Long Term Imbalances: Application to the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2006-27, CEPII research center.
- Chen, Shaohua & Mu, Ren & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Are there lasting impacts of aid to poor areas ? Evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4084, The World Bank.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2006. "China's Changing Energy Intensity Trend: A Decomposition Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0615, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore