Job preferences of students and new graduates in nursing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flynn, Terry N. & Louviere, Jordan J. & Peters, Tim J. & Coast, Joanna, 2007. "Best-worst scaling: What it can do for health care research and how to do it," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 171-189, January.
- Vermeulen, Bart & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2010. "Obtaining more information from conjoint experiments by best-worst choices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1426-1433, June.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, June.
- Shields, Michael A. & Ward, Melanie, 2001.
"Improving nurse retention in the National Health Service in England: the impact of job satisfaction on intentions to quit,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 677-701, September.
- Shields, Michael & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2001. "Improving Nurse Retention in the National Health Service in England: The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Intentions to Quit," CEPR Discussion Papers 2806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michelle Cunich & Stephen Whelan, 2010. "Nurse Education and the Retention of Registered Nurses in New South Wales," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 396-413, September.
- Zeytinoglu, Isik U. & Denton, Margaret & Plenderleith, Jennifer Millen, 2011. "Flexible employment and nurses' intention to leave the profession: The role of support at work," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 149-157, February.
- Zeytinoglu, Isik Urla & Denton, Margaret & Davies, Sharon & Baumann, Andrea & Blythe, Jennifer & Boos, Linda, 2006. "Retaining nurses in their employing hospitals and in the profession: Effects of job preference, unpaid overtime, importance of earnings and stress," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 57-72, November.
- Denzil G. Fiebig & Michael P. Keane & Jordan Louviere & Nada Wasi, 2010. "The Generalized Multinomial Logit Model: Accounting for Scale and Coefficient Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 393-421, 05-06.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1987. "Specifying and testing econometric models for rank-ordered data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 83-104.
- Michael A. Shields, 2004. "Addressing nurse shortages: what can policy makers learn from the econometric evidence on nurse labour supply?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages 464-498, November.
- William Greene & David Hensher, 2010. "Does scale heterogeneity across individuals matter? An empirical assessment of alternative logit models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 413-428, May.
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Emily Lancsar & Elizabeth Savage, 2004. "Deriving welfare measures from discrete choice experiments: inconsistency between current methods and random utility and welfare theory," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 901-907.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arjan Non & Ingrid Rohde & Andries de Grip & Thomas Dohmen, 2019.
"Mission of the company, prosocial attitudes and job preferences: a discrete choice experiment,"
CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series
crctr224_2019_100, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Non, Arjan & Rohde, Ingrid & de Grip, Andries & Dohmen, Thomas, 2019. "Mission of the company, prosocial attitudes and job preferences: A discrete choice experiment," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Non, Arjan & Rohde, Ingrid & de Grip, Andries & Dohmen, Thomas, 2019. "Mission of the company, prosocial attitudes and job preferences: a discrete choice experiment," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Yoo, Hong Il & Doiron, Denise, 2013.
"The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1166-1179.
- Hong il Yoo & Denise Doiron, 2012. "The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments," Discussion Papers 2012-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Stijn Van Puyvelde & Ralf Caers & Cind Du Bois & Marc Jegers, 2015. "Does organizational ownership matter? Objectives of employees in public, nonprofit and for-profit nursing homes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(24), pages 2500-2513, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:46:y:2014:i:9:p:924-939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .