The economic effect of the Canadian BSE outbreak on the US economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt, Channing, 1996. "An Introduction to Systematic Sensitivity Analysis via Gaussian Quadrature," GTAP Technical Papers 305, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas Marsh & Ted Schroeder & James Mintert, 2004. "Impacts of meat product recalls on consumer demand in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 897-909.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Vinod, H D, 1992. "The Sensitivity Analysis of Applied General Equilibrium Models: Completely Randomized Factorial Sampling Designs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 357-362, May.
- Scott McDonald & Deborah Roberts, 1998. "The Economy-Wide Effects of the BSE Crisis: A CGE Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 458-471.
- David Abler & Adrián Rodríguez & James Shortle, 1999. "Parameter Uncertainty in CGE Modeling of the Environmental Impacts of Economic Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 75-94, July.
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos distinguiÃ©nd," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Paul Caskie & John Davis & Joan Moss, 1999. "The economic impact of BSE: a regional perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(12), pages 1623-1630.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Jones, Richard & Kimbell, Larry J. & Wigle, Randal, 1993. "How robust is applied general equilibrium analysis?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-115, February.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Holland, David W. & Stodick, Leroy & Ghosh, Joydeep, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Demand Shocks Arising from Mad Cow Disease in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Donnelly, William A. & Johnson, Kyle & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Ingersoll, David, 2004. "Revised Armington Elasticities of Substitution for the USITC Model and the Concordance for Constructing a Consistent Set for the GTAP Model," Working Papers 15861, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- John Gilbert, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Employment in Developing Economies of the Americas," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 94-95, pages 155-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew J. Cassey & David W. Holland & Abdul Razack, 2011.
"Comparing the Economic Impact of an Export Shock in Two Modeling Frameworks,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 623-638.
- Andrew J. Cassey & David W. Holland & Abdul Razack, 2011. "Comparing the Economic Impact of an Export Shock in Two Modeling Frameworks," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 623-638.
- Andrew J. Cassey & David W. Holland & Abdul Razack, 2010. "Comparing the Economic Impact of an Export Shock in Two Modeling Frameworks," Working Papers 2010-12, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Mike Webb & John Gibson & Anna Strutt, 2017. "The Importance of Biosecurity: How Diseases Can Affect International Beef Trade," Working Papers in Economics 17/13, University of Waikato.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2013. "Risk Regulation Lessons from Mad Cows," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 231-313, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:8:p:935-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.