Contact information of NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncrsix. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agebb.missouri.edu/ncrext/ncr134/ .
- 19008 Value of Single Source and Backgrounded Cattle as Measured by Health and Feedlot Profitability
by Abidoye, Babatunde O. & Lawrence, John D.
- 19007 A Comparative Evaluation of Cash Flow and Batch Profit Hedging Effectiveness in Commodity Processing
by Dahlgran, Roger A.
- 19006 Are Corn and Soybean Options Too Expensive?
by Urcola, Hernan A. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 19005 Is Storage at a Loss Merely an Illusion of Aggregation?
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H.
- 19004 The Value of Information Provision at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions
by Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D.
- 19003 Soybean Acreage Response in Brazil
by Moraes, Mauricio
- 19002 Should Farmers Follow the Recommendations of Market Advisory Services? A Bayesian Approach to Performance Evaluation
by Cabrini, Silvina M. & Good, Darrel L. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 19001 Is the Local Basis Really Local?
by Manfredo, Mark R. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 19000 Price and Profit: Investigating a Conundrum
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Norden, Carl T.
- 18999 The Impact of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMD) on Hog, Pork, and Beef Prices: the Experience in Korea
by Roh, Jae-Sun & Lim, Sang Soo & Adam, Brian D.
- 18998 An Assessment of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act
by Ward, Clement E.
- 18997 Multiple Horizons and Information in USDA Production Forecasts
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R.
- 18996 U.S. and Canadian Livestock Prices: Market Integration and Trade Dependence
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 18995 Empirical Confidence Intervals for WASDE Forecasts of Corn, Soybean and Wheat Prices
by Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L.
- 18994 The Effects of Hurricane Katrina on Corn, Wheat and Soybean Futures Prices and Basis
by Lara-Chavez, Angel & Alexander, Corinne E.
- 18993 A Term Structure Model for Commodity Prices: Does Storability Matter?
by Lin, Chuanyi & Roberts, Matthew C.
- 18992 Probability Distortion and Loss Aversion in Futures Hedging
by Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E.
- 18991 Farmers Subjective Perceptions of Yield and Yield Risk
by Egelkraut, Thorsten M. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E.