Trade Liberalization and Employment in Developing Economies of the Americas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Wieck & Simon W. Schlüter & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza–related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1037-1052, August.
- Wieck, Christine & Schlueter, Simon W. & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza Related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare," Discussion Papers 122022, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Christine Wieck & David Holland, 2010. "The economic effect of the Canadian BSE outbreak on the US economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 935-946.
- Christine WIECK & Thomas I. WAHL, "undated". "The Modelling of an Open Regional Economy: Effects of Imports and Trade Liberalization," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100047, EcoMod.
- Yemi Meroyi, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of Impact of Trade Liberalization on Employment Generation during the Military and Civilian Regimes in Nigeria (1980-2012)," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 110-134, November.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Holland, David W. & Stodick, Leroy & Ghosh, Joydeep, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Demand Shocks Arising from Mad Cow Disease in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Models; Commercial Policy; Protection; Unemployment;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2003-2q-3qg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.