Assessing the impact of skill shortages on the productivity performance of high-tech firms in Northern Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Forth, 2004. "The Impact of High-Level Skill Shortages on Firm-Level Performance: Evidence from the UK Technical Graduate Labour Market," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 235, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Dickerson, Andy, 2003. "The Distribution and Determinants of Job Vacancies: Evidence From the 2001 Employers Skill Survey," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 63, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mok, Penny & Mason, Geoff & Stevens, Philip & Timmins, Jason, 2012. "A Good Worker is Hard to Find: Skills Shortages in New Zealand Firms," Occasional Papers 12/5, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Peter Cappelli, 2014. "Skill Gaps, Skill Shortages and Skill Mismatches: Evidence for the US," NBER Working Papers 20382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoni, Manfred & Janser, Markus & Lehmer, Florian, 2015.
"The hidden winners of renewable energy promotion: Insights into sector-specific wage differentials,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 595-613.
- Antoni, Manfred & Janser, Markus & Lehmer, Florian, 2014. "The hidden winners of renewable energy promotion : insights into sector-specific wage differentials," IAB Discussion Paper 201412, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- McGuinness, Seamus & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Redmond, Paul, 2017. "How Useful Is the Concept of Skills Mismatch?," IZA Discussion Papers 10786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna, 2015.
"How Immigration Grease Is Affected by Economic, Institutional and Policy Contexts: Evidence from EU Labor Markets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Guzi, 2017. "How Immigration Grease Is Affected by Economic, Institutional and Policy Contexts: Evidence from EU Labor Markets," Discussion Papers 45, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Sharma, Kishor & Oczkowski, Edward & Hicks, John, 2016. "Skill shortages in regional Australia: A local perspective from the Riverina," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 34-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:6:p:727-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .