Applying the copula approach to sample selection modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naveen Eluru & Chandra Bhat & Ram Pendyala & Karthik Konduri, 2010. "A joint flexible econometric model system of household residential location and vehicle fleet composition/usage choices," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 603-626, July.
- Jörg Schwiebert, 2016. "Evidence on copula-based double-hurdle models with flexible margins," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 245-289, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 749-765, August.
- Marra, Giampiero & Wyszynski, Karol, 2016. "Semi-parametric copula sample selection models for count responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 110-129.
- Pigini Claudia, 2015. "Bivariate Non-Normality in the Sample Selection Model," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Chhorn, Theara & Chhorn, Dina, 2017. "Modelling Linkage of Globalization and Financial Development to Human Development in CLMV Region," MPRA Paper 84878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Jörg Schwiebert, 2016. "Multinomial choice models based on Archimedean copulas," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(3), pages 333-354, July.
- Claudia PIGINI, 2012. "Of Butterflies and Caterpillars: Bivariate Normality in the Sample Selection Model," Working Papers 377, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Hasebe, Takuya & Vijverberg, Wim P., 2012. "A Flexible Sample Selection Model: A GTL-Copula Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sener, Ipek N. & Reeder, Phillip R., 2014. "An integrated analysis of workers’ physically active activity and active travel choice behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 381-393.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:071:i06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2012. "Analyzing the Composition of the Female Workforce - A Semiparametric Copula Approach," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-503, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:11:p:1443-1455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.