The economic incidence of smoking laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyes, William J & Marlow, Michael L, 1996. "The Public Demand for Smoking Bans," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 57-67, July.
- Joe Kerkvliet, 1997. "A Randomized Response Approach to Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 252-266.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:7:1081-1085_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Dunham & ML. Marlow, 2000. "Smoking laws and their differential effects on restaurants, bars, and taverns," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 326-333, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Christian & Lingens, Jörg, 2009. "Smoking Bans in the Presence of Social Interaction," Discussion Papers in Economics 10593, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richard Thalheimer & Mukhtar M. Ali, 2008. "The Demand For Casino Gaming With Special Reference To A Smoking Ban," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 273-282, April.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2012.
"Much ado about nothing? Smoking bans and Germany's hospitality industry,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 4539-4551.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2012. "Much ado about nothing? Smoking bans and Germany's hospitality industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(35), pages 4539-4551, December.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2010. "Much Ado About Nothing? – Smoking Bans and Germany's Hospitality Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 172, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2011. "Much Ado About Nothing? Smoking Bans and Germany's Hospitality Industry," Post-Print hal-00719873, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:18:p:1935-1942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.