An experimental test of trade hysteresis: market exit and entry decisions in the presence of sunk costs and exchange rate uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- Charles Bean, 1988.
"Sterling Misalignment and British Trade Performance,"
NBER Chapters,in: Misalignment of Exchange Rates: Effects on Trade and Industry, pages 39-76
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bean, Charles R, 1987. "Sterling Misalignment and British Trade Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin, 1988. "Some Empirical Evidence on Hysteresis in Aggregate US Import Prices," NBER Working Papers 2483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean A. Shepherd & Holger Patzelt & Trenton A. Williams & Dennis Warnecke, 2014. "How Does Project Termination Impact Project Team Members? Rapid Termination, ‘Creeping Death’, and Learning from Failure," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 513-546, June.
- Axarloglou, Kostas & Kouvelis, Panos, 2007. "Hysteresis in adjusting the ownership structure of foreign subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 494-506, August.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:278-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel W. Elfenbein & Anne Marie Knott, 2015. "Time to exit: Rational, behavioral, and organizational delays," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 957-975, July.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:526-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rehnen, Lena Marie, 2016. "Exit strategies of loyalty programs," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 9(1), pages 564-596.
- Julio De Castro, 2004. "The Fallacy of Â´Only the Strong SurviveÂ´: The Effects of Extrinsic (...)," Working Papers Economia wp04-07, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:4:p:427-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .