Analysis of production efficiency of beef cow/calf farms in Alberta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
- Trestini, Samuele, 2006. "Technical Efficiency of Italian Beef Cattle Production Under a Heteroscedastic Non-Neutral Production Frontier Approach," Conference Papers 6683, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qushim, Berdikul & Bhandari, Basu & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2017. "Grass-Fed Beef Enterprise Efficiency Analysis in the U.S," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252735, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F., 2013. "Scale Economies And Economic Performance In Southeastern U.S. Cow-Calf Production," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143009, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alexander Bilson Darku & Stavroula Malla & Kien C. Tran, 2016. "Sources and Measurement of Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency in Canadian Provinces: Crops and Livestock," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2015. "The Sources of the Total Factor Productivity Growth in Lithuanian Family Farms: A Färe-Primont Index Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 225-241.
- Temoso, Omphile & Villano, Renato & Hadley, David, 2016.
"Evaluating the productivity gap between commercial and traditional beef production systems in Botswana,"
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 30-39.
- Temoso, Omphile & Hadley, David & Villano, Renato, 2016. "Evaluating the productivity gap between commercial and traditional beef production systems in Botswana," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235522, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:3:p:313-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.