The effects of currency depreciation on stock returns: evidence from five East Asian economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Lihong, 2014. "Who moves East Asian stock markets? The role of the 2007–2009 global financial crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 182-203.
- Lin, Jeng-Bau & Fu, Shan-Heng, 2016. "Investigating the dynamic relationships between equity markets and currency markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2193-2198.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bo Tang, 2015. "Exchange Rate Changes and Stock Returns in China: A Markov Switching SVAR Approach," Working Papers 2015024, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Liang, Chin-Chia & Lin, Jeng-Bau & Hsu, Hao-Cheng, 2013. "Reexamining the relationships between stock prices and exchange rates in ASEAN-5 using panel Granger causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 560-563.
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Vera Mirović, 2016. "Dynamic Nexus between Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in the Major East European Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(6), pages 686-705.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:164-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leeves, Gareth, 2007. "Asymmetric volatility of stock returns during the Asian crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 272-286.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Chancharat, Surachai & Harvie, Charles, 2006. "The Interplay Between the Thai and Several Other International Stock Markets," Economics Working Papers wp06-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Vera Mirović, . "Dynamic Nexus between Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in the Major East European Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:6:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Aquino, 2006. "A variance equality test of the ICAPM on Philippine stocks: post-Asian financial crisis period," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 353-362.
- repec:fis:journl:180105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:3:p:195-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.