The Kuznets U-curve hypothesis: some panel data evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Matyas, L. & Konya, L. & Macquarie, L., 1997. "The Kuznets U-Curve Hypothesis: Some Panel Data Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/97, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, K & Squire, L, 1996. "Measuring Income Inequality : A New Data-Base," Papers 537, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Yusuf, 2014.
"Urbanization and expenditure inequality in Indonesia: testing the Kuznets hypothesis with provincial panel data,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 133-147, October.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshori Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201610, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201318, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar Tiwari, Aviral & Nasir, Muhammad, 2013. "The effects of financial development, economic growth, coal consumption and trade openness on CO2 emissions in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1452-1459.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Ijaz Rehman & Nurul Mahdzan, 2014.
"Linkages between income inequality, international remittances and economic growth in Pakistan,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1511-1535, May.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013. "Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Halkos, George E. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2001. "Environmental Kuznets curves: Bayesian evidence from switching regime models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-210, March.
- Mehmet Mercan & Ozlem Azer, 2013. "The Relationship between Economic Growth and Income Distribution in Turkey and the Turkish Republics of Central Asia and Caucasia: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis with Structural Breaks," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 165-182, December.
- Luis Angeles, 2007. "A proper farewell to Kuznets' hypothesi," Working Papers 2007_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jalil, Mohammad Muaz, 2009. "Re-examining Kuznets Hypothesis: Does Data Matter?," MPRA Paper 72557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Tiwari, Aviral & Muhammad, Nasir, 2011. "The effects of financial development, economic growth, coal consumption and trade openness on environment performance in South Africa," MPRA Paper 32723, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2011.
- Nasir, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Faiz, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for carbon emissions in Pakistan: An empirical investigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1857-1864, March.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Atici, Cemal, 2012. "Carbon emissions, trade liberalization, and the Japan–ASEAN interaction: A group-wise examination," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 167-178.
- Shahdad Naghshpour, 2005. "The cyclical nature of family income distribution in the united states: An empirical note," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 29(1), pages 138-143, March.
- Luis Angeles, 2010. "An alternative test of Kuznets’ hypothesis," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 463-473, December.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:5:y:1998:i:11:p:693-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.