Analysis of the impact of agricultural R&D investment on food security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keijiro Otsuka & Yanyan Liu & Futoshi Yamauchi, 2013.
"Factor Endowments, Wage Growth, and Changing Food Self-Sufficiency: Evidence from Country-Level Panel Data,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1252-1258.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Liu, Yanyan & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2013. "Factor endowments, wage growth, and changing food self-sufficiency: Evidence from country-level panel data," IFPRI discussion papers 1246, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thirtle, Colin & Lin, Lin & Piesse, Jenifer, 2003.
"The Impact of Research-Led Agricultural Productivity Growth on Poverty Reduction in Africa, Asia and Latin America,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1959-1975, December.
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Lin, Lin & Piesse, Jenifer, 2003. "The Impact Of Research Led Agricultural Productivity Growth On Poverty Reduction In Africa, Asia And Latin America," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25834, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vardal, 2005.
"Multifunctionality of agriculture: an inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 469-488, December.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2005. "Multifunctionality of agriculture: An inquiry into the complementarity between landscape preservation and food security," Working Papers in Economics 11/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 2005. "Multifunctionality of Agriculture: An Inquiry Into the Complementarity Between Landscape Preservation and Food Security," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24470, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:24:y:2017:i:1:p:49-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.