Evaluating poverty duration and transition: a spell-approach to rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jing You, 2010. "Evaluating poverty duration and transition:A spell-approach to rural China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13410, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "China is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4621, The World Bank.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri, 2007.
"The Dynamics and Persistence of Poverty: Evidence from Italy,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
63, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2010. "The Dynamics and Persistence of Poverty: Evidence from Italy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 173, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2010.
"The Developing World is Poorer than We Thought, But No Less Successful in the Fight Against Poverty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(4), pages 1577-1625.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Alfred M. & Ramesh, M., 2014. "Poverty Reduction in Urban China: The Impact of Cash Transfers," MPRA Paper 54358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:18:y:2011:i:14:p:1377-1382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .