Microenterprises and economic growth: a panel study of the US states 1977-1997
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs,Zoltan J. & Audretsch,David B. (ed.), 1993. "Small Firms and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521431156.
- Thorsten Beck, 2003. "Small and medium enterprises, growth, and poverty : cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3178, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Fleming, David A. & Rupasingha, Anil, 2012. "The Economic Impacts of Self-Employment," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 315-321, August.
- Timothy Komarek & Scott Loveridge, 2015. "Firm Sizes And Economic Development: Estimating Long-Term Effects On U.S. County Growth, 1990–2000," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 262-279, March.
- Deller, Steven C., 2007.
"The Role of Microenterprises in Economic Growth: A Panel Study of Wisconsin Counties 1977 to 1997,"
92140, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Deller, Steven C., 2007. "The Role of Microenterprises in Economic Growth: A Panel Study of Wisconsin Counties 1977 to 1997," Staff Paper Series 514, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:262577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Mark Partridge & Michael Betz, 2019.
"Self-employment effects on regional growth: a bigger bang for a buck?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark & Betz, Michael, 2016. "Self-employment effects on regional growth: A bigger bang for a buck?," MPRA Paper 75777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. J. G. Sri Ranjith & Dr. O. G Dayaratna Banda, 2014. "Determinants of Success of Small Business: A Survey-Based Study in Kuliyapitiya Divisional Secretariat of Sri Lanka," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 38-50, June.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark D. & Deller, Steven C. & Fleming, David A., 2010. "Evaluating U.S. Rural Entrepreneurship Policy," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14.
- Deller, Steven C., 2010. "Spatial Variations in the Role of Microenterprises in Economic Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 71-97.
- Heather M. Stephens & Mark D. Partridge, 2011. "Do Entrepreneurs Enhance Economic Growth in Lagging Regions?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 431-465, December.
- Viggo Jean-Hansen, 2011. "Is economic growth in cities crowding out freight handling and transport?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1615, European Regional Science Association.
- M. Rose Olfert & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "Best Practices in Twenty‐First‐Century Rural Development and Policy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Anil Rupasingha & Stephan J. Goetz, 2013. "Self-employment and local economic performance: Evidence from US counties," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(1), pages 141-161, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:13:p:1307-1312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.