What explains the trend reversal in the size distribution of Korean manufacturing establishments?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nugent, J.B., 1992. "What Explains the Trend Reversal in the Size Distribution of Korean Manufacturing Establishments?," Papers 9208, Southern California - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Brian & Kuo, Wen-Jeng, 1991. "The strategic orientations of firms and the performance of Korea and Taiwan in frontier industries: Lessons from comparative case studies of keyboard and personal computer assembly," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 363-374, April.
- Hendry, David F. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1982.
"On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-33, October.
- HENRY, David F. & RICHARD, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 1982. "On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 502, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cho, Yoon Je, 1989. "Finance and Development: The Korean Approach," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 88-102, Winter.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1992. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 3-12, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Younsuk Park & Jaeun Shin & Taejong Kim, 2010. "Firm size, age, industrial networking, and growth: a case of the Korean manufacturing industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 153-168, September.
- Rijkers, Bob & Söderbom, Måns & Loening, Josef L., 2010. "A Rural-Urban Comparison of Manufacturing Enterprise Performance in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1278-1296, September.
- Subrata Ghatak & Alan Mulhern & Chris Stewart, 2005. "Regional Development of Small Firms in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 129-146, June.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2006. "Chinese Rural Industrialisation in the Context of the East Asian Miracle," Working Papers id:647, eSocialSciences.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Goedhuys, Micheline, 2002. "Growth of firms in developing countries, evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 117-135, June.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Mulhern, Alan & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Determinants of intended expansion of Polish small firms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 287-296, April.
- Wontack Hong, 2000. "Engine of Export-Oriented Catching-Up: Small Firms," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 161-179.
- H.E. Frech, 2012. "Introduction," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 283-284, July.
- repec:bla:asiaps:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:50-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:48:y:1996:i:2:p:225-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.