The unequal distribution of the public-private sector wage gap in Greece: evidence from quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1994. "The Distribution of Public Sector Wage Premia: New Evidence Using Quantile Regression Methods," NBER Working Papers 4734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterji, Monojit & Maczulskij, Terhi & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2008. "Public Sector Pay in Finland," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ilias Livanos, 2010. "The Wage-Local Unemployment Relationship in a Highly Regulated Labour Market: Greece," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 389-400.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2008.
"Innovation sources and productivity in Catalonian firms: a quantile regression analysis,"
2072/9259, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2009. "Innovation sources and productivity in Catalonian firms: a quantile regression analysis," Working Papers 2072/42892, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Sayın San & Özgür Polat, 2012. "Estimation of Public–Private Wage Differentials in T urkey with Sample Correction," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(3), pages 285-298, September.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2016.
"Public-private wage duality during the Greek crisis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-196.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2015. "Public-private wage duality during the Greek crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62743, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paweł Strawiński & Agnieszka Skierska, 2016. "Public–private gap along the wage distribution in Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 44.
- Santiago Budria, 2010.
"Schooling and the distribution of wages in the European private and public sectors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1045-1054.
- Budria, Santiago, 2006. "Schooling and the distribution of wages in the european private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 90, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Anna Lukiyanova & Anna Sharunina, 2015. "Estimating the Public-Private Wage Gap in Russia: What Does Quantile Regression Tell Us?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 104/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Livanos, Ilias & Pouliakas, Konstantinos, 2009. "The Gender Wage Gap as a Function of Educational Degree Choices in an Occupationally Segregated EU Country," IZA Discussion Papers 4636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Livanos, Ilias, 2008. "The Gender Wage Gap as a Function of Educational Degree Choices in Greece," MPRA Paper 14168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2009.
- Maczulskij, Terhi, 2013. "Public–private sector wage differentials and the business cycle," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 284-301.
- Livanos, Ilias & Pouliakas, Konstantinos, 2008. "Returns to education by academic discipline in the Greek labour market," MPRA Paper 14159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "The Greek Public Sector Wage Premium before the Crisis: Size, Selection and Relative Valuation of Characteristics," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 579-602, September.
- Mercedes Teruel & AgustÃ Segarra, 2011. "Productivity and R&D sources in manufacturing and service firms in Catalonia: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1860, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:205-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.