Non-linear mean reversion of real exchange rates and purchasing power parity: some evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & McDermott, C. John & Ucer, Murat, 1997.
"Fiscal imbalances, capital inflows, and the real exchange rate: The case of Turkey,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 819-825, April.
- E. Murat Ucer & C. John McDermott & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1997. "Fiscal Imbalances, Capital Inflows, and the Real Exchange Rate; The Case of Turkey," IMF Working Papers 97/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Mehmet Caner & Bruce E. Hansen, 2001. "Threshold Autoregression with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1555-1596, November.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- M. Ege Yazgan, 2003. "The purchasing power parity hypothesis for a high inflation country: a re-examination of the case of Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 143-147.
- Erdinc Telatar & Hasan Kazdagli, 1998. "Re-examine the long-run purchasing power parity hypothesis for a high inflation country: the case of Turkey 1980-93," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-53.
- Lucio Sarno, 2000. "Real exchange rate behaviour in high inflation countries: empirical evidence from Turkey, 1980-1997," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 285-291.
- Mark P. Taylor, 2003. "Purchasing Power Parity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 436-452, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yavuz, Nilgun Cil & Guris, Burak & Yilanci, Veli, 2007. "Searching threshold effects in the interest rate: An application to Turkey case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 621-627.
- Emekter, Riza & Jirasakuldech, Benjamas & Snaith, Sean M., 2009. "Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange excess returns: Tests of asymmetry," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 179-192, July.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Tzeng, Han-Wen, 2011. "Long-run purchasing power parity with asymmetric adjustment: Further evidence from nine transition countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1383-1391, May.
- David Silvera, 2010. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Defensive Attributions inProduct-Harm Crises," Working Papers 0012, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Su Zhou, 2007. "Stationarity of Asian-Pacific real exchange rates," Working Papers 0012, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Zhou, Su, 2008. "Stationarity of Asian-Pacific real exchange rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 16-22, January.
- Habimana, Olivier, 2016. "Asymmetric nonlinear mean reversion in real effective exchange rates: A Fisher-type panel unit root test applied to Sub-Saharan Africa," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 14(PB), pages 189-198.
- Su Zhou, 2012. "Is the stationarity of the yen real exchange rates a puzzle? This paper attempts to shed light on the puzzling finding that the results of applying the conventional or nonlinear unit root tests to the," Working Papers 0005, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:11:p:701-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.