Re-examine the long-run purchasing power parity hypothesis for a high inflation country: the case of Turkey 1980-93
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Modeling purchasing power parity using co-integration: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SELMA Büyükkantarcı Tolgay & FERİT Kula, 2019. "Purchasing Power Parity Testing Unit Root Tests With Structural Break In Turkey," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 71(1), pages 89-98, March.
- Joseph Alba & Donghyun Park, 2005. "Non-linear mean reversion of real exchange rates and purchasing power parity: some evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 701-704.
- Emmanuel Numapau Gyamfi & Adam Anokye Mohammed, 2017. "Validity of Purchasing Power Parity in BRICS under a DFA Approach," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(1), pages 17-28, February.
- Levent KORAP, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Determination Of Tl/Us$:A Co-Integration Approach,"
Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal,
Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 7(1), pages 24-50, May.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Exchange rate determination of TL/US$: a co-integration approach," MPRA Paper 19659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ijs:ancoec:v:30:y:2019:i:0:p:35-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2009. "New evidence of the validity of purchasing power parity from Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-67.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2007. "The purchasing power parity hypothesis in Turkey: evidence from nonlinear STAR error correction models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 307-311.
- Abderezak Ali Abdurehman & Samet Hacilar, 2016. "The Relationship between Exchange Rate and Inflation: An Empirical Study of Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1454-1459.
- Irfan Civcir, 2003. "Before the Fall, Was the Turkish Lira Overvalued?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 69-99, March.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Emma García, "undated". "Purchasing Power Parity Revisited," Working Papers 2003-20, FEDEA.
- Dilem Yıldırım, 2016. "Empirical Investigation of Purchasing Power Parity for Turkey: Evidence from Recent Nonlinear Unit Root Tests," ERC Working Papers 1604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2016.
- Hakan Kum, 2012. "The Impact of Structural Break(s) on the Validity of Purchasing Power Parity in Turkey: Evidence from Zivot-Andrews and Lagrange Multiplier Unit Root Tests," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 241-245.
- Irfan Civcir, 2004.
"The Long-Run Validity of the Monetary Exchange Rate Model for a High Inflation Country and Misalignment : The Case of Turkey,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 84-100, July.
- Irfan Civcir, 2002. "The Long-Run Validity of Monetary Exchange Rate Model for A High Inflation Country and Misalignment: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 0223, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Aug 2002.
- Mücahit Aydın, 2019. "Investigation of the Validity of Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis with Fourier Unit Root Tests: The Case of Turkey," EKOIST Journal of Econometrics and Statistics, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 30(0), pages 35-48, June.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Turkey, 1987-2003 (in Turkish)," Macroeconomics 0403006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Adiguzel, Ugur & Sahbaz, Ahmet & Ozcan, Ceyhun Can & Nazlioglu, Saban, 2014. "The behavior of Turkish exchange rates: A panel data perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 177-185.
- Bulent Guloglu & Serdar Ispira & Deniz Okat, 2011. "Testing the validity of quasi PPP hypothesis: evidence from a recent panel unit root test with structural breaks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1817-1822, December.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Emre Aksoy, 2015. "Are real exchanges rate series really persistent?: evidence from three commonwealth of independent states countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(40), pages 4299-4309, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:5:y:1998:i:1:p:51-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.