Real exchange rate behaviour in high inflation countries: empirical evidence from Turkey, 1980-1997
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Alba & Donghyun Park, 2005. "Non-linear mean reversion of real exchange rates and purchasing power parity: some evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 701-704.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Hock-Ann Lee & Kian-Ping Lim & Huay-Huay Lee, 2008.
"Linearity and Stationarity of South Asian Real Exchange Rates,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(5), pages 48-58, September.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Lee, Hock-Ann & Lim, Kian-Ping & Lee, Huay-Huay, 2006. "Linearity and stationarity of South Asian real exchange rates," MPRA Paper 517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2009. "New evidence of the validity of purchasing power parity from Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-67.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2007. "The purchasing power parity hypothesis in Turkey: evidence from nonlinear STAR error correction models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 307-311.
- Dağdeviren, Sengül & Ogus Binatli, Ayla & Sohrabji, Niloufer, 2011. "Misalignment under different exchange rate regimes: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2012-q2-130-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- MarkJ. Holmes, 2010. "Are Asia-Pacific Real Exchange Rates Stationary? A Regime-Switching Perspective," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 189-203, May.
- Irfan Civcir, 2003. "Before the Fall, Was the Turkish Lira Overvalued?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 69-99, March.
- Ashley, Richard & Li, Guo, 2014. "Re-examining the impact of housing wealth and stock wealth on retail sales: Does persistence in wealth changes matter?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 109-118.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Chee-Keong Choong & Evan Lau & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005. "Exchange Rate – Relative Price Nonlinear Cointegration Relationship in Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(11), pages 1-16.
- Nilgün Çil Yavuz, 2009. "Purchasing power parıty with multiple structural breaks: evidence from Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1201-1210.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Turkey, 1987-2003 (in Turkish)," Macroeconomics 0403006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Adiguzel, Ugur & Sahbaz, Ahmet & Ozcan, Ceyhun Can & Nazlioglu, Saban, 2014. "The behavior of Turkish exchange rates: A panel data perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 177-185.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:11:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsangyao Chang & Ming Jing Yang & Chien-Chung Nieh & Chi-Chen Chiu, 2008. "Nonlinear short-run adjustments in US stock market returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1075-1083.
- Bulent Guloglu & Serdar Ispira & Deniz Okat, 2011. "Testing the validity of quasi PPP hypothesis: evidence from a recent panel unit root test with structural breaks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1817-1822, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:5:p:285-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.