Start-ups in the field of social and economic development of the region: a cognitive model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Gokhberg., 2003. "Russian National Innovation System under Conditions of the "New Economy"," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Pohludka & Hana Stverkova & Beata Ślusarczyk, 2018. "Implementation and Unification of the ERP System in a Global Company as a Strategic Decision for Sustainable Entrepreneurship," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ludmila Orlova & Galina Gagarinskaya & Yuliya Gorbunova & Olga Kalmykova, 2018. "Start-ups in the field of social and economic development of the region: a cognitive model," Post-Print hal-01858333, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsstart-ups; business; innovative entrepreneurship; social and economic development; factors; cognitive model;
All these keywords.
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssi:jouesi:v:5:y:2018:i:4:p:795-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Tvaronaviciene). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.