The EU-Korea FTA: anticipation, trade policy uncertainty and impact
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Groppo & Roberta Piermartini, 2014.
"Trade Policy Uncertainty and the WTO,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1437, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Groppo, Valeria & Piermartini, Roberta, 2014. "Trade policy uncertainty and the WTO," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Valeria Groppo & Roberta Piermartini, 2015. "Trade Policy Uncertainty and the WTO," Working Papers id:6419, eSocialSciences.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Lin, Ching-Yi, 2012. "The dynamic effects of a currency union on trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 191-204.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2013.
"Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
19376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Handley, Kyle & Limão, Nuno, 2013. "Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S," CEPR Discussion Papers 9615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Handley & Nuno Limao, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S," Working Papers 650, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2009.
"Evaluating the Trade Effect of Developing Regional Trade Agreements: a Semi-parametric Approach,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 709-743.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007. "Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4220, The World Bank.
- Handley, Kyle, 2014.
"Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 50-66.
- Handley, Kyle, 2011. "Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-20, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Handley, Kyle, 2012. "Exporting under Trade Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 634, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Enzo Croce & V. Hugo Juan-Ramon & Feng Zhu, 2004. "Performance of Western Hemisphere Trading Blocs; A Cost-Corrected Gravity Approach," IMF Working Papers 04/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Florian Mölders & Ulrich Volz, 2011.
"Trade creation and the status of FTAs: empirical evidence from East Asia,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 429-456, September.
- Florian Mölders & Ulrich Volz, 2011. "Trade creation and the status of FTAs: empirical evidence from East Asia," Post-Print hal-00682332, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forizs, Virág & Nilsson, Lars, 2016. "Trade effects of the EU-Korea free trade agreement: A comparative analysis of expected and observed outcomes," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2016-2, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; FTA; Anticipation; Uncertainty;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:153:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10290-016-0261-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.