Trade effects of the EU-Korea free trade agreement: A comparative analysis of expected and observed outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Csilla Lakatos & Lars Nilsson, 2017. "The EU-Korea FTA: anticipation, trade policy uncertainty and impact," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(1), pages 179-198, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:51:y:2019:i:c:p:110-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0485-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kimura, Fukunari & Okubo, Toshihiro & Steininger, Marina, 2019.
"Quantifying the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 110-128.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Fukunari Kimura & Toshihiro Okubo & Marina Steininger, 2018. "Quantifying the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Welfare Impacts of International Trade National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Fukunari Kimura & Gabriel Felbermayr & Marina Steininger, 2018. "Quantifying the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-015, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Fukunari Kimura & Toshihiro Okubo & Marina Steininger & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2018. "Quantifying the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement," CESifo Working Paper Series 7241, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; EU; Korea; comparative analysis;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2016-11-27 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:dgtcen:2016_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dgtecbe.html .