A comparison of national and international aggregate supply and demand var models: The United States, Japan and the European economic community
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 125 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick, 1988.
"U.S. International Capital Flows: Perspectives From Rational Maximizing Models,"
NBER Working Papers
2729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hodrick, Robert J., 1989. "U.S. International capital flows: Perspectives from rational maximizing models," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 231-288, January.
- Ahmed, Ehsan & Rosser, J. Jr. & Sheehan, Richard G., 1988. "A global model of OECD aggregate supply and demand using vector autoregressive techniques," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1711-1729, November.
- Amano, Akihiro & Holtham, Gerald & Hooper, Peter & Pauly, Peter, 1986. "Comparative exchange rate simulations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 131-135, February.
- Runkle, David E, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 437-42, October.
- Bradley, Michael D & Jansen, Dennis W, 1986. "Federal Reserve Operating Procedure in the Eighties: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 323-35, August.
- Beenstock, M. & Dicks, G. R., 1983. "An aggregate monetary model of the world economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 261-285, May.
- Boughton, James M., 1987. "Tests of the performance of reduced-form exchange rate models," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 41-56, August.
- Steigum, Erling S, Jr, 1987. " ARMOD: A Small Numerical Macroeconomic World Model with," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 227-46.
- John Burbidge & Alan Harrison, 1982.
"Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1982-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Burbidge, John & Harrison, Alan, 1984. "Testing for the Effects of Oil-Price Rises Using Vector Autoregressions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 459-84, June.
- Kling, John L. & Bessler, David A., 1985. "A comparison of multivariate forecasting procedures for economic time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-24.
- Litterman, Robert B, 1986.
"Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions-Five Years of Experience,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "Forecasting with Bayesian vector autoregressions five years of experience," Working Papers 274, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1984.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Charles R. Nelson & Heejoon Kang, 1983. "Pitfalls in the use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runkle, David E, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 454, October.
- Hafer, R W & Sheehan, Richard G, 1991. "Policy Inference Using VAR Models," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 44-52, January.
- Somanath, V. S., 1986. "Efficient exchange rate forecasts: Lagged models better than the random walk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-220, June.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- David E. Runkle, 1987. "Vector autoregressions and reality," Staff Report 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Neary, Peter, 1987. " ARMOD: A Small Numberical Macroeconomic World Model with Non-clearing Markets: Comment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 247-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:125:y:1989:i:2:p:252-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.