Tests of the performance of reduced-form exchange rate models
No abstract is available for this item.
- Pierdzioch, Christian, 2000. "Noise Traders? Trigger Rates, FX Options, and Smiles," Kiel Working Papers 970, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ehsan Ahmed & J. Rosser & Richard Sheehan, 1989. "A comparison of national and international aggregate supply and demand var models: The United States, Japan and the European economic community," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 252-272, June.
- Goldberg, Michael D., 2000. "On empirical exchange rate models: what does a rejection of the symmetry restriction on short-run interest rates mean?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 673-688, October.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin, 1993. "Multiple cointegration and structural models: applications to exchange rate determination," ISU General Staff Papers 1993010108000011419, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Camille Baulant & Michel Boutillier & François Renard, 1992. "Taux d'intérêt et comportements spéculatifs sur le marché du franc français," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 97-108.
- Ellen E. Meade & Charles P. Thomas, 1991. "Using external sustainability to forecast the dollar," International Finance Discussion Papers 398, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- King, Michael R. & Osler, Carol L. & Rime, Dagfinn, 2013.
"The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange: Looking back and looking forward,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 95-119.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward," Working Papers 54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Lee, Shyan-Yuan & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 1998. "Model selection for causal models: The global procedure with AICC and AICU," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 205-223.
- Saeed Moshiri & Forough Seifi, 2008. "Nonlinearity in Exchange Rates and Forecasting," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 13(1), pages 83-105, spring.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:50:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goldberg, Michael D. & Frydman, Roman, 1996. "Empirical exchange rate models and shifts in the co-integrating vector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 1999. "International Business Cycles and Exchange Rates," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 682-698, November.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1994. "International Business Cycles and Exchange Rates," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 33, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Jul 1997.
- Osler, C. L., 1998. "Short-term speculators and the puzzling behaviour of exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 37-57, June.
- Georgios, Katechos, 2011. "On the relationship between exchange rates and equity returns: A new approach," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 550-559, October.
- Edison, Hali J. & Pauls, B. Dianne, 1993. "A re-assessment of the relationship between real exchange rates and real interest rates: 1974-1990," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 165-187, April.
- Hali J. Edison & B. Dianne Pauls, 1991. "Re-assessment of the relationship between real exchange rates and real interest rates: 1974-1990," International Finance Discussion Papers 408, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ray C. Fair, 1997. "Evaluating the Information Content and Money Making Ability of Forecasts from Exchange Rate Equations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1168, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:23:y:1987:i:1-2:p:41-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed