Exploring the statistical applicability of the Poincaré inequality: a test of normality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bontemps, Christian & Meddahi, Nour, 2005.
"Testing normality: a GMM approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 149-186, January.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Testing Normality: A GMM Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-63, CIRANO.
- Christian BONTEMPS & Nour MEDDAHI, 2002. "Testing Normality : A Gmm Approach," Cahiers de recherche 14-2002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BONTEMPS, Christian & MEDDAHI, Nour, 2002. "Testing Normality : A GMM Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2002-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Salinelli, Ernesto, 2009. "Nonlinear principal components, II: Characterization of normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 652-660, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldo Goia & Ernesto Salinelli & Pascal Sarda, 2015. "A new powerful version of the BUS test of normality," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(3), pages 449-474, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Borovkov–Utev characterization; Normality test; Orthogonal polynomials; Poincaré inequality; 62G10; 62G05; 62G20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:334-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .