The Impact of Religion on Women Empowerment as a Millennium Development Goal in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder & N, Narayana, 2006. "Gender Empowerment In Africa: An Analysis Of Women Participation In Eritrean Economy," MPRA Paper 11081, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ambe J. Njoh, 1998. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reforms in a Post-Colonial State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 408-424, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelland, Brian T., 2014. "Religion, humanism, marketing, and the consumption of socially responsible products, services, and ideas: Introduction to a special topic section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 1-4.
- Chaudhuri, Sanjukta, 2013. "A Life Course Model of Human Rights Realization, Female Empowerment, and Gender Inequality in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 55-70.
- Ambe J. Njoh & Erick Ananga, 2016. "The Development Hypothesis of Women Empowerment in the Millennium Development Goals Tested in the Context Women’s Access to Land in Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 89-104, August.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2012. "Women empowerment in Portuguese rural municipalities: Outcomes from a project," EconStor Preprints 64806, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1512-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Christianity; Culture; Development; Gender; Islam; Indigenous religion; Millennium development goal; Tradition; Women empowerment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.