The Impact of Religion on Women Empowerment as a Millennium Development Goal in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder & N, Narayana, 2006. "Gender Empowerment In Africa: An Analysis Of Women Participation In Eritrean Economy," MPRA Paper 11081, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ambe J. Njoh, 1998. "The Political Economy of Urban Land Reforms in a Post-Colonial State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 408-424, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelland, Brian T., 2014. "Religion, humanism, marketing, and the consumption of socially responsible products, services, and ideas: Introduction to a special topic section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 1-4.
- Chaudhuri, Sanjukta, 2013. "A Life Course Model of Human Rights Realization, Female Empowerment, and Gender Inequality in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 55-70.
- Ambe J. Njoh & Erick Ananga, 2016. "The Development Hypothesis of Women Empowerment in the Millennium Development Goals Tested in the Context Women’s Access to Land in Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 89-104, August.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2012. "Women empowerment in Portuguese rural municipalities: Outcomes from a project," EconStor Preprints 64806, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1512-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Christianity; Culture; Development; Gender; Islam; Indigenous religion; Millennium development goal; Tradition; Women empowerment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.