A Review Essay on the Measurement of Child Well-Being
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Papadopoulos, Fotis, 2001. "Identifying Population Groups at High Risk of Social Exclusion: Evidence from the ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth Land & Vicki Lamb & Sarah Meadows & Ashley Taylor, 2007. "Measuring trends in child well-being: an evidence-based approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 105-132, January.
- Kristin Moore & Sharon Vandivere & Laura Lippman & Cameron McPhee & Margot Bloch, 2007. "An Index of the Condition of Children: The Ideal and a Less-than-Ideal U.S. Example," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 291-331, December.
- Jonathan Bradshaw & Petra Hoelscher & Dominic Richardson, 2007. "An Index of Child Well-being in the European Union," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 133-177, January.
- Asher Ben-Arieh, 2005. "Where are the Children? Children’s Role in Measuring and Monitoring Their Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 573-596, December.
- *Unicef, 2007. "Child Poverty in Perspective: An overview of child well-being in rich countries," Papers inreca07/19, Innocenti Report Card.
- Gerry Redmond, 2008. "Children's Perspectives on Economic Adversity: A review of the literature," Papers indipa08/2, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Alderman, Harold & Orazem, Peter & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2001.
"School Quality, School Cost, and the Public/Private School Choices of Low-Income Households in Pakistan,"
Staff General Research Papers
1970, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harold Alderman & Peter F. Orazem & Elizabeth M. Paterno, 2001. "School Quality, School Cost, and the Public/Private School Choices of Low-Income Households in Pakistan," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(2), pages 304-326.
- Ben-Arieh, Asher & Goerge, Robert, 2001. "Beyond the numbers: How do we monitor the state of our children?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 603-631, August.
- Amélia Bastos & Carla Machado, 2009. "Child poverty: a multidimensional measurement," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 237-251, January.
- Amelia Bastos & Graca Leao Fernandes, & Jose Passos, 2004. "Child income poverty and child deprivation: an essay on measurement," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(11/12), pages 1050-1060, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:106:y:2012:i:2:p:239-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.