Equal representation in two-tier voting systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang, Pao-Li & Chua, Vincent C.H. & Machover, Moshe, 2006.
"L S Penrose's limit theorem: Tests by simulation,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 90-106, January.
- Pao-Li Chang & Vincent CH Chua & Moshe Machover, 2004. "LS Penrose’s limit theorem: Tests by simulation," Working Papers 26-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Dan S. Felsenthal & MoshÚ Machover, 2004. "Qualified Majority Voting Explained," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 21, pages 573-576.
- Dan S. Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, 2004. "Qualified majority voting explained," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24230, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moshé Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 2001. "The Treaty of Nice and qualified majority voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 431-464.
- Algaba, E. & Bilbao, J. M. & Fernandez Garcia, J. R. & Lopez, J. J., 2003. "Computing power indices in weighted multiple majority games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 63-80, August.
- Thomas Stratmann & Martin Baur, 2002. "Plurality Rule, Proportional Representation, and the German Bundestag: How Incentives to Pork-Barrel Differ Across Electoral Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 650, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)