Majority relation and median representative ordering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabrielle Demange, 2012. "Majority relation and median representative ordering," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00670854, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "Majority relation and median representative ordering," PSE Working Papers halshs-00581310, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Pierre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1981. "Outcomes of voting and planning : Condorcet, Weber and Rawls locations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 1982. "Single-peaked orders on a tree," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-396, December.
- Barberà, Salvador & Moreno, Bernardo, 2011.
"Top monotonicity: A common root for single peakedness, single crossing and the median voter result,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 345-359.
- Salvador Barberà & Bernardo Moreno, 2008. "Top Monotonicity: A Common Root for Single Peakedness, Single Crossing and the Median Voter Result," Working Papers 2008-9, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Salvador Barberà & Bernardo Moreno, 2010. "Top monotonicity: A common root for single peakedness, single crossing and the median voter result," Working Papers 297, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens, 2007. "The structure of strategy-proof social choice -- Part I: General characterization and possibility results on median spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 269-305, July.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 1994.
"Intermediate preferences and stable coalition structures,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Demange, G., 1991. "Intermediate Preferences and Stable Coalition Structures," DELTA Working Papers 91-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gabrielle Demange, 1994. "Intermediate Preferences and Stable Coalition Structures," Post-Print halshs-00670920, HAL.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1978. "Intermediate Preferences and the Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 317-330, March.
- Bandelt, Hans-Jurgen, 1985. "Networks with condorcet solutions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 314-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berno Buechel, 2014.
"Condorcet winners on median spaces,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(3), pages 735-750, March.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter," Working Paper Series in Economics 17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Buechel, Berno, 2012. "Condorcet winners on median spaces," MPRA Paper 44625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2013.
- Puppe, Clemens, 2016.
"The single-peaked domain revisited: A simple global characterization,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
97, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Puppe, Clemens, 2017. "The Single-Peaked Domain Revisited: A Simple Global Characterization," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168068, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "The stability of group formation," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 127(4), pages 495-516.
More about this item
KeywordsMajority rule; Median graph; Tree; Condorcet winner; Intermediate preferences; D720; D710;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:95-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.