Causality between research output and economic growth in BRICS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz & Tsangyao Chang & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Causality between Research Output and Economic Growth in BRICS," Working Papers 201337, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Jorg Breitung, 2005.
"A Parametric approach to the Estimation of Cointegration Vectors in Panel Data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 151-173.
- Jörg Breitung, 2002. "A parametric approach to the estimation of cointegration vectors in panel data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B5-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Breitung, Jörg, 2002. "A parametric approach to the estimation of cointegration vectors in panel data," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,3, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Aman Ullah & Takashi Yamagata, 2008.
"A bias-adjusted LM test of error cross-section independence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 105-127, March.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Ullah, A. & Yamagata. T., 2006. "A Bias-Adjusted LM Test of Error Cross Section Independence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0641, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi, 2008.
"Testing slope homogeneity in large panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 50-93, January.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0513, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," IEPR Working Papers 05.14, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2005. "Testing Slope Homogeneity in Large Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1438, CESifo Group Munich.
- Granger, Clive W. J., 2003. "Some aspects of causal relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 69-71, January.
- Tamura, R., 1991. "Fertility , Human Capital and the "Wealth of Nations"," Working Papers 91-17, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006.
"Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 967-1012, July.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1331, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaşar Serhat Yaşgül & Burak Güriş, 2016. "Causality between research output in the field of biotechnology and economic growth in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1715-1726, July.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "The Effects of BRICS and MATIK Countries on World Economy and Cointegration Analysis in the Long Term Relation with G-7 Growth Rates (1962-2012)," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 262-272.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Structural Breakage and Long Term Cointegration Analysis for Economic Growth in G-7, BRICS and MATIK Countries (1962-2012)," MPRA Paper 57106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2586-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Peter Josef Stauvermann & Arvind Patel, 2016. "Exploring the link between research and economic growth: an empirical study of China and USA," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1073-1091, May.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "Structural Breakage and Long-term Cointegration Analysis for Economic Growth in G-7, BRICS and MATIK Countries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 431-442.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1257-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sakiru Adebola Solarin & Yuen Yee Yen, 2016. "A global analysis of the impact of research output on economic growth," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 855-874, August.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch papers published; Economic growth; BRICS ; Dependency and heterogeneity; Panel causality test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:1:p:167-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.