Carbon Monitoring Costs and their Effect on Incentives to Sequester Carbon through Forestry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Hamburg, 2000. "Simple rules for measuring changes in ecosystem carbon in forestry-offset projects," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Hean, Robyn L. & Wise, Russell M., 2002.
"Carbon-Accounting Methods and Reforestation Incentives,"
2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra
125067, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Hean, Robyn L. & Wise, Russell M., 2003. "Carbon-accounting methods and reforestation incentives," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(2), June.
- Oscar J. Cacho & Robyn L. Hean & Russell M. Wise, 2003. "Carbon-accounting methods and reforestation incentives," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(2), pages 153-179, 06.
- Mooney, Sian & Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Paustian, Keith H., 2002. "Contracting For Soil Carbon Credits: Design And Costs Of Measurement And Monitoring," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19616, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- S. Brown & M. Burnham & M. Delaney & M. Powell & R. Vaca & A. Moreno, 2000. "Issues and challenges for forest-based carbon-offset projects: A case study of the Noel Kempff climate action project in Bolivia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 99-121, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:9:y:2004:i:3:p:273-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.