The monitoring, Evaluation, reporting, verification, and certification of energy-efficiency projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vine, Edward L., 1994. "The human dimension of program evaluation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-178.
- Ben Jong & Richard Tipper & John Taylor, 1997. "A framework for monitoring and evaluating carbon mitigation by farm forestry projects: Example of a demonstration project in Chiapas, Mexico," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 231-246, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borge-Diez, David & Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Pérez-Molina, Clara & López-Rey, África, 2015. "Geothermal source heat pumps under energy services companies finance scheme to increase energy efficiency and production in stockbreeding facilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 821-836.
- Vine, E, 2003. "Opportunitites for promoting energy efficiency in buildings as an air quality compliance approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 319-341.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Afshari, Afshin & Friedrich, Luiz, 2016. "A proposal to introduce tradable energy savings certificates in the emirate of Abu Dhabi," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1342-1351.
- Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara, 2006.
"How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 200-211, January.
- Ole Langniss & Barbara Praetorius, 2004. "How Much Market Do Market-Based Instruments Create?: An Analysis for the Case of "White" Certificates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vine, Edward & Kats, Gregory & Sathaye, Jayant & Joshi, Hemant, 2003. "International greenhouse gas trading programs: a discussion of measurement and accounting issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 211-224, February.
More about this item
Keywordscertification; Clean Development Mechanism; energy efficiency; evaluation; global climate change; greenhouse gas emissions; joint implementation; monitoring; reporting; verification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:5:y:2000:i:2:p:189-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .