Age structure of the workforce in growing and declining industries: evidence from Hong Kong
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/population/journal/148/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J & Bils, Mark, 2001.
"Interindustry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 94-135, January.
- Mark Bils & Kenneth J. McLaughlin, 1992. "Inter-Industry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor," NBER Working Papers 4130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MarkMcLaughlin Bils & Kenneth J., 1992. "Inter-industry Mobility and the Cyclical Upgrading of Labor," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 81, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1992. "Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 439-479.
- Evans, Phil, 1999. "Occupational Downgrading and Upgrading in Britain," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 79-96, February.
- James Feyrer, 2007. "Demographics and Productivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 100-109, February.
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael S. Weisbach, 2004. "The Economics of Has-beens," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(S1), pages 289-310, February.
- Glenn MacDonald & Michael Weisbach, 2001. "The Economics of Has-Beens," NBER Working Papers 8464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wing Suen, 2000. "Estimating the effects of immigration in one city," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 99-112. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:24:y:2011:i:1:p:167-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.