Weak equilibrium in a spatial model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abellanas, Manuel & Lillo, Isabel & Lopez, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2006. "Electoral strategies in a dynamical democratic system. Geometric models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 870-878, December.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1993. "Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem," Economics Working Papers 39, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Abellanas, Manuel & López, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2010. "Searching for equilibrium positions in a game of political competition with restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 892-896, March.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Lindsey, John II & Pratt, John W. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 1995. "Equilibrium with agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 249-260, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:449-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.