On the existence of Nash equilibria in large games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1984. "On a theorem of Schmeidler," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 201-206, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 2008.
"Subgame–Perfect Equilibria of Finite– and Infinite–Horizon Games,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 1, pages 3-20
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 1983. "Subgame-perfect equilibria of finite- and infinite-horizon games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 251-268, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1983. "Subgame-Perfect Equilibria of Finite- and Infinite-Horizon Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 219, David K. Levine.
- Ehud Kalai, 2004. "Large Robust Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1631-1665, November.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I., 2008. "Large games and the law of large numbers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-34, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock, 2012.
"Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Waivable Biofuel Mandates Matter?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(3), pages 750-762.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012. "Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Waivable Biofuel Mandates Matter?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34756, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce, 2012. "Investment in Cellulosic Biofuel Refineries: Do Waivable Biofuel Mandates Matter?," ISU General Staff Papers 201202020800001534, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Cantor Set of Games with No Shift-Homogeneous Equilibrium Selection," Discussion Paper Series dp607, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Iván Arribas & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2014. "Local coordination and global congestion in random networks," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0814, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Shiran Rachmilevitch, 2016. "Symmetry and approximate equilibria in games with countably many players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(3), pages 709-717, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNash equilibrium; Normal form games; Recursion; C72;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:39:y:2010:i:3:p:351-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .