Separable and low-rank continuous games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1996. "Computation of equilibria in finite games," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 87-142 Elsevier.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noah Stein & Asuman Ozdaglar & Pablo Parrilo, 2011.
"Structure of extreme correlated equilibria: a zero-sum example and its implications,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 749-767.
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya A. Lazarova, 2011. "Dynamic Multilateral Markets," Working Papers 2011.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arnold Polanski & Emiliya A. Lazarova, 2013. "Dynamic Multilateral Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 039, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Stein, Noah D. & Parrilo, Pablo A. & Ozdaglar, Asuman, 2011. "Correlated equilibria in continuous games: Characterization and computation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 436-455, March.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous games; Small-support equilibria; Computation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:37:y:2008:i:4:p:475-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .