Correlated equilibria in continuous games: Characterization and computation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2007.
"Existence of Sparsely Supported Correlated Equilibria,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 575-578, September.
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2005. "Existence of sparsely supported correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 907, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2006.
- Germano, Fabrizio & Lugosi, Gabor, 2007.
"Global Nash convergence of Foster and Young's regret testing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 135-154, July.
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2004. "Global Nash convergence of Foster and Young's regret testing," Economics Working Papers 788, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Zemel, Eitan, 1989.
"Nash and correlated equilibria: Some complexity considerations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 80-93, March.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1988. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Discussion Papers 777, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1989. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Post-Print hal-00753241, HAL.
- Noah Stein & Asuman Ozdaglar & Pablo Parrilo, 2008. "Separable and low-rank continuous games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 37(4), pages 475-504, December.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1987.
"Correlated Equilibrium as an Expression of Bayesian Rationality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000377, David K. Levine.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Bibliography 513, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- AUMANN, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- Foster, Dean P. & Young, H. Peyton, 2006. "Regret testing: learning to play Nash equilibrium without knowing you have an opponent," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(3), pages 341-367, September.
- anonymous, 1991. "Fed upgrades functional cost analysis program," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Win, pages 1-2,6.
- Stoltz, Gilles & Lugosi, Gabor, 2007. "Learning correlated equilibria in games with compact sets of strategies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 187-208, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2015.
"Sentiments and Aggregate Demand Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 549-585, March.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and Aggregate Demand Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 18413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and aggregate demand fluctuations," Working Papers 2012-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:153:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-012-9988-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorrelated equilibria Continuous games Computation Semidefinite programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:71:y:2011:i:2:p:436-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.