The Voice Effect of Unions: Evidence from the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman & James L. Medoff, 1979. "The Two Faces of Unionism," NBER Working Papers 0364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
- Morley Gunderson, 2003. "Two Faces of Union Voice in the Public Sector," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(3), pages 393-413, August.
- John W. Budd & Karen Mumford, 2004.
"Trade Unions and Family-Friendly Policies in Britain,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(2), pages 204-222, January.
- John W. Budd & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Trade Unions and Family Friendly Policies in Britain," Working Papers 0302, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- John W. Budd, 2005. "The Effect of Unions on Employee Benefits: Updated Employer Expenditure Results," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(4), pages 669-676, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Campolieti & Rafael Gomez & Morley Gunderson, 2013. "Managerial Hostility and Attitudes Towards Unions: A Canada-US Comparison," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 99-119, March.
- Bruce Kaufman, 2014. "Explaining Breadth and Depth of Employee Voice across Firms: A Voice Factor Demand Model," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 296-319, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily friendly benefits; Union; Probit; J1; J3; J5;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:326-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .