Diversification and win rate in NLRB certification elections
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack Fiorito & Paul Jarley & John Thomas Delaney, 1995. "National Union Effectiveness in Organizing: Measures and Influences," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 613-635, July.
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Jacquemin, Alexis P & Berry, Charles H, 1979. "Entropy Measure of Diversification and Corporate Growth," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 359-69, June.
- Jack Fiorito & John T. Delaney & Paul Jarley, 1995. "National union effectiveness in organizing: Measures and influences," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 613-635, July.
- Cheryl Maranto & Jack Fiorito, 1987. "The effect of union characteristics on the outcome of NLRB certification elections," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(2), pages 225-240, January.
- Richard N. Block, 1980. "Union organizing and the allocation of union resources," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(1), pages 101-113, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:20:y:1999:i:4:p:539-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.