Diversification and win rate in NLRB certification elections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Block, 1980. "Union Organizing and the Allocation of Union Resources," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(1), pages 101-113, October.
- Jacquemin, Alexis P & Berry, Charles H, 1979. "Entropy Measure of Diversification and Corporate Growth," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 359-369, June.
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Cheryl L. Maranto & Jack Fiorito, 1987. "The Effect of Union Characteristics on the Outcome of NLRB Certification Elections," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(2), pages 225-240, January.
- Jack Fiorito & Paul Jarley & John Thomas Delaney, 1995. "National Union Effectiveness in Organizing: Measures and Influences," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 613-635, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:20:y:1999:i:4:p:539-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .