Arguments and actors in recent debates over US genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ortwin Renn & Christina Benighaus, 2013. "Perception of technological risk: insights from research and lessons for risk communication and management," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3-4), pages 293-313, April.
- Thomson, Joan & Dininni, Laura, 2005. "What the Print Media Tell Us About Agricultural Biotechnology: Will We Remember?," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1-6.
- Dan M. Kahan & Hank Jenkins-Smith & Donald Braman, 2011. "Cultural cognition of scientific consensus," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 147-174, February.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Hossain, Ferdaus & Hallman, William K. & Schilling, Brian J. & Adelaja, Adesoji O., 2003. "Public Perception Of Food Biotechnology: Uncovering Factors Driving Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Food," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Finucane, Melissa L. & Holup, Joan L., 2005. "Psychosocial and cultural factors affecting the perceived risk of genetically modified food: an overview of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 1603-1612, April.
- Font, Montserrat Costa, 2011. "Mapping social and environmental concerns and the acceptability of genetically modified organisms in the European Union," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 903-908.
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Schilling, Brian J. & Hallman, William K., 2003. "Public Perceptions Of Biotechnology And Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Food," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(3), pages 1-15, November.
- Ganiere, Pierre & Chern, Wen S. & Hahn, David E., 2006. "A Continuum of Consumer Attitudes Toward Genetically Modified Foods in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Philip H. Howard, 2009. "Visualizing Consolidation in the Global Seed Industry: 1996–2008," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(4), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology; Genetic modification; GMO; Media content analysis; Public debate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13412-016-0371-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.