Interregional differences in labor market participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pissarides, C A, 1979. "Job Matchings with State Employment Agencies and Random Search," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 818-833, December.
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2006.
"Spatial Heterogeneity And The Wage Curve Revisited,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 707-731.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2004. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Wage Curve Revisited," ERSA conference papers ersa04p115, European Regional Science Association.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2004. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Wage Curve revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-054/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holst, K. & Strom, S. & Wagenhals, G. & Ostervold, J., 1988. "Female Labor Supply And Taxes In The Federal Republic Of Germany, 1984," Memorandum 05/1988, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Geert Ridder, 1998.
"An Empirical Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1183-1222, September.
- Berg, G.J. & Ridder, G., 1993. "An empirical equilibrium search model of the labour market," Serie Research Memoranda 0039, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1974. "Risk, Job Search, and Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1255-1267, Nov.-Dec..
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1977. "Unemployment Insurance and Labor Supply Decisions," Discussion Papers 271, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1998. "Wage Differentials, Employer Size, and Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 257-273, May.
- Albrecht, James W & Axell, Bo, 1984.
"An Equilibrium Model of Search Unemployment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 824-840, October.
- Albrecht, James W & Axell, Bo, 1983. "An Equilibrium Model of Search Unemployment," Working Paper Series 99, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Albrecht, James & Axell, Bo, 1983. "An Equilibrium Model of Search Unemployment," Working Papers 83-10, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1996. "The West European employment problem," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(4), pages 609-637, December.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Burda, Michael C. & Profit, Stefan, 1996.
"Matching across space: Evidence on mobility in the Czech Republic,"
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 255-278, October.
- Burda, Michael C & Profit, Stefan, 1996. "Matching Across Space: Evidence on Mobility in the Czech Republic," CEPR Discussion Papers 1364, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. C. Burda & S. Profit, 1996. "Matching Across Space: Evidence on Mobility in the Czech Republik," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1982. "Labour Force Participation: Timing and Persistence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 825-844.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li, 2001. "Double Length Artificial Regressions For Testing Spatial Dependence," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 31-40.
- Antecol, Heather, 2000. "An examination of cross-country differences in the gender gap in labor force participation rates," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 409-426, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Reinhold Kosfeld & Matthias Türck, 2009. "Identifikation von Förderregionen in der “Gemeinschaftsaufgabe” Identification of assisted areas in the “Gemeinschaftsaufgabe”," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 29(1), pages 65-83, February.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2016. "Further developments in the dynamics of female labour force participation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 463-501, March.
- Joachim Möller, 2009. "Regional variations in the price of building land: a spatial econometrics approach for West Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 113-132, March.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Brigitte, 2010. "Umfang und Struktur der westdeutschen Stillen Reserve : Aktualisierte Schätzungen (Extent and structure of the hidden labour force in Western German)," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201011, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsRegional participation behavior; search models; wage inequality; German unification; spatial econometrics; spatial weight matrix; J21; R23;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jahrfr:v:26:y:2006:i:1:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.