Habits, hysteresis and catastrophes in labor supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013.
"Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis Snower, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Levine & Peter McAdam & Peter Welz, 2013. "On Habit and the Socially Efficient Level of Consumption and Work Effort," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0713, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2004.
"Habit formation, work ethics and technological progress,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 403-413, June.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2002. "Habit Formation, Work Ethics, and Technological Progress," Studies in Economics 0210, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ali Choudhary & Paul Levine, 2006. "The 24/7 Society and Multiple Habits," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0506, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005. "Unemployment duration and economic incentives--a quasi random-assignment approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1799-1825, October.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2009.
"Young and out: An application of a prospects-based concept of social exclusion,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 173-187, January.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2005. "Young and Out: An Application of a Prospects-Based Concept of Social Exclusion," Memorandum 17/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 1995. "Non-linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems. The relevance of chaos and ecologically-based models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-210, April.
- Vendrik, Maarten C. M., 1998. "Unstable bandwagon and habit effects on labor supply," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-255, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:20:y:1993:i:3:p:353-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.