Regional variations in the price of building land: a spatial econometrics approach for West Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Matlack, Janna L. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2008.
"Do rising tides lift all prices? Income inequality and housing affordability,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Janna L. Matlack & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Do Rising Tides Lift All Prices? Income Inequality and Housing Affordability," NBER Working Papers 12331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. J. McCall, 1970. "Economics of Information and Job Search," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 113-126.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Joachim Möller & Alisher Aldashev, 2006. "Interregional differences in labor market participation," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1974. "Risk, Job Search, and Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1255-1267, Nov.-Dec..
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1977. "Unemployment Insurance and Labor Supply Decisions," Discussion Papers 271, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2001. "On Interregional Price Differentials," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 104-115.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li, 2001. "Double Length Artificial Regressions For Testing Spatial Dependence," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 31-40.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2001. "Earnings, unemployment, and housing in Britain," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 203-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norbert Hiller & Oliver Lerbs, 2015.
"The capitalization of non-market attributes into regional housing rents and wages: evidence on German functional labor market areas,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Hiller, Norbert & Lerbs, Oliver, 2014. "The capitalization of non-market attributes into regional housing rents and wages: Evidence on German functional labor market areas," CAWM Discussion Papers 71, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .