Labor market conditions and self-employment: a Denmark-Spain comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Kenya 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13419, The World Bank.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Carol Moore & Richard Mueller, 2002. "The transition from paid to self-employment in Canada: the importance of push factors," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 791-801.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13432 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Indonesia 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13433, The World Bank.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007.
"Flexicurity: Labour Market Performance in Denmark,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(3), pages 389-429, September.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – labour market performance in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – Labour Market Performance in Denmark," CESifo Working Paper Series 2108, CESifo.
- Wellington, Alison J., 2006. "Self-employment: the new solution for balancing family and career?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 357-386, June.
- Cowling, Marc & Taylor, Mark, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Women and Men: Two Different Species?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 167-175, May.
- repec:wbk:wboper:12202 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Hargeisa 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13418, The World Bank.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1999. "Survival of the Fittest? An Analysis of Self-Employment Duration in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 140-155, March.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13417 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Mexico 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13428, The World Bank.
- Clark, Kenneth & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2000. "Pushed out or pulled in? Self-employment among ethnic minorities in England and Wales," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 603-628, September.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, "undated". "Doing Business in Russia 2012," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12201, The World Bank.
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2011. "Child Care, Maternal Employment and Persistence: A Natural Experiment from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:wbk:wboper:13427 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- InÃ©s Berniell & Lucila Berniell & Dolores de la Mata & MarÃa Edo & Yarine Fawaz & Matilde P. Machado & Mariana Marchionni, 2020. "Motherhood, Labor Market Trajectories, and the Allocation of Talent: Harmonized Evidence on 29 Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0270, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2019. "Capacidad económica y pautas de cotización y formación de pensiones de los trabajadores autónomos en España: evidencia empírica en el intervalo 2008/2017," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2019-27, FEDEA.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, Jose Alberto, 2016. "Diferencias entre auto-empleados y asalariados en los usos del tiempo: Aragón vs. Spain [Differences between self-employees and wage-earners in time uses: Aragon vs. Spain]," MPRA Paper 71463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Zwan, Peter & Hessels, Jolanda & Rietveld, Cornelius A., 2018. "Self-employment and satisfaction with life, work, and leisure," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 73-88.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Velilla, Jorge & Ortega, Raquel, 2015. "The decision to become an entrepreneur in Spain: The role of the household financial situation," MPRA Paper 68101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-employment; Labor transitions; Employment conditions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izalpo:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-16:10.1186/2193-9004-1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.