Doing Business in Hargeisa 2012
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm, 2015. "Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 34, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Azmat Gani, 2015. "Oman’s Entry to the World Trade Organisation, Trade Liberalisation and Trade Achievements," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Gani, Azmat & Al Mawali, Nasser Rashid, 2013. "Oman's trade and opportunities of integration with the Asian economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 766-774.
- Richard Newfarmer & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2015. "Trade in Zimbabwe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21985.
- Ivan Stosic & Dejan Eric, 2012. "Challenges And Perspectives Of Implementation Structural Changes In The Serbian Economy," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Innovative Asia: Advancing the Knowledge-Based Economy: Country Case Studies for the PRC, India, Indonesia, and Kazakhstan," ADB Reports RPT146810-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Jacopo Torriti & Eka Ikpe, 2015. "Administrative costs of regulation and foreign direct investment: the Standard Cost Model in non-OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2013. "Financialisation: Structure, Extent, Consequences," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 172-192, June.
- Bento, Pedro, 2014.
"Niche firms, mass markets, and income across countries: Accounting for the impact of entry costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 147-158.
- Pedro Bento, 2013. "Niche Firms, Mass Markets, and Income Across Countries: Accounting for the Impact of Entry Costs," Working Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Raquel Carrasco & Mette Ejrnæs, 2012. "Labor market conditions and self-employment: a Denmark-Spain comparison," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Kunte, Sebastian & Wollni, Meike & Keser, Claudia, 2014. "Making it personal: breach and private ordering in a contract farming experiment," Discussion Papers 186136, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Moumen, Néjia & Ben Othman, Hakim & Hussainey, Khaled, 2015.
"The value relevance of risk disclosure in annual reports: Evidence from MENA emerging markets,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 177-204.
- World Bank, 2013. "Comoros Tourism Sector Review : Discovering the Tourism Potential of Natural Wonders," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16707, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Environmental Economics & Policies Private Sector Development - Business Environment Private Sector Development - Business in Development Private Sector Development - Competitiveness and Competition Policy Private Sector Development - E-Business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .