Doing Business in Indonesia 2012
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Innovative Asia: Advancing the Knowledge-Based Economy: Country Case Studies for the PRC, India, Indonesia, and Kazakhstan," ADB Reports RPT146810-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- James Alm, 2015. "Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 34, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jacopo Torriti & Eka Ikpe, 2015. "Administrative costs of regulation and foreign direct investment: the Standard Cost Model in non-OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2013. "Financialisation: Structure, Extent, Consequences," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 172-192, June.
- Azmat Gani, 2015. "Oman’s Entry to the World Trade Organisation, Trade Liberalisation and Trade Achievements," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Bento, Pedro, 2014.
"Niche firms, mass markets, and income across countries: Accounting for the impact of entry costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 147-158.
- Pedro Bento, 2013. "Niche Firms, Mass Markets, and Income Across Countries: Accounting for the Impact of Entry Costs," Working Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Gani, Azmat & Al Mawali, Nasser Rashid, 2013. "Oman's trade and opportunities of integration with the Asian economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 766-774.
- Raquel Carrasco & Mette Ejrnæs, 2012. "Labor market conditions and self-employment: a Denmark-Spain comparison," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Kunte, Sebastian & Wollni, Meike & Keser, Claudia, 2014. "Making it personal: breach and private ordering in a contract farming experiment," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 186136, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Moumen, Néjia & Ben Othman, Hakim & Hussainey, Khaled, 2015.
"The value relevance of risk disclosure in annual reports: Evidence from MENA emerging markets,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 177-204.
- Richard Newfarmer & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2015. "Trade in Zimbabwe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21985.
- World Bank, 2013. "Comoros Tourism Sector Review : Discovering the Tourism Potential of Natural Wonders," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16707, The World Bank.
- Ivan Stosic & Dejan Eric, 2012. "Challenges And Perspectives Of Implementation Structural Changes In The Serbian Economy," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Environmental Economics & Policies Private Sector Development - Business Environment Private Sector Development - Business in Development Private Sector Development - Competitiveness and Competition Policy Private Sector Development - E-Business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.