Product Market Regulation in OECD Countries: 1998 to 2003
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsindicateurs; indicators; product market regulation; réglementation des marchés de produits;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2005-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IND-2005-02-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2005-02-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-08-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-08-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:419-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .