Labor reallocation and firm growth: benchmarking transition countries against mature market economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2013.
"Soviet power plus electrification: What is the long-run legacy of communism?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 116-147.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," Working Papers 43-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Muravyev, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark E, 2008.
"Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pradeep Mitra & Alexander Muravyev & Mark E. Schaffer, 2008. "Convergence in institutions and market outcomes: Cross-country and time-series evidence from the BEEPS surveys in transition economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0809, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Pradeep Mitra & Alexander Muravyev & Mark E. Schaffer, 2008. "Convergence in Institutions and Market Outcomes: Cross-Country and Time-Series Evidence from the BEEPS Surveys in Transition Economies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 847, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2009. "Labor restructuring in China: Toward a functioning labor market," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 287-305, June.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2002.
"Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, Winter.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 384, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas Velde & Jan Svejnar, 2017.
"Effects Of Labor Reallocation On Productivity And Inequality—Insights From Studies On Transition,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 712-732, July.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Svejnar, Jan, 2016. "Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality: Insights from Studies on Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna & van der Velde, Lucas, 2016. "Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality -- Insights from Studies on Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 11672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata & Alexander A. Muravyev, 2017.
"Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature,"
KIER Working Papers
955 Classification-JD22, , Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi & Muravyev, Alexander A., 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," RRC Working Paper Series 65, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:6:p:557-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Fernández & Roberta García & Paloma Lopez-Garcia & Benedicta Marzinotto & Roberta Serafini & Juuso Vanhala & Ladislav Wintr, 2017.
"Firm growth in Europe: An overview based on the COMPNET labour module,"
BCL working papers
107, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Fernandez, Cristina & García, Roberto & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Marzinotto, Benedicta & Serafini, Roberta & Vanhala, Juuso & Wintr, Ladislav, 2017. "Firm growth in Europe: an overview based on the CompNet labour module," Working Paper Series 2048, European Central Bank.
- Jan Svejnar & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2015. "Productivity and Inequality Effects of Rapid Labor Reallocation – Insights from a Meta-Analysis of Studies on Transition," Working Papers 2015-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Convergence; Enterprise restructuring; Labor reallocation;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaldv:v:3:y:2014:i:1:p:1-22:10.1186/2193-9020-3-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.