Enhancing individual entrepreneurial orientation measurement using a metacognitive decision making-based framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Marjan S. Jalali & Paulo Bento & Carla S. E. Marques & João J. M. Ferreira, 2017. "Enhancing individual entrepreneurial orientation measurement using a metacognitive decision making-based framework," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 327-346, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Marques, Pedro M., 2012. "Integrating the Data Envelopment Analysis and the Balanced Scorecard approaches for enhanced performance assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 390-403.
- Janine Til & James Dolan & Anne Stiggelbout & Karin Groothuis & Maarten IJzerman, 2008. "The Use of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis Weight Elicitation Techniques in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 1(2), pages 127-135, April.
- Eden, Colin, 2004. "Analyzing cognitive maps to help structure issues or problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 673-686, December.
- Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran, 2004. "Cognitive mapping expert views for policy analysis in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 615-630, February.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Ackermann, Fran & Andersen, David F. & Eden, Colin & Richardson, George P., 2011. "ScriptsMap: A tool for designing multi-method policy-making workshops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 427-434, August.
- Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Marques, Carla S.E. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S., 2015. "Operationalizing and measuring individual entrepreneurial orientation using cognitive mapping and MCDA techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2691-2702.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Howick, Susan & Ackermann, Fran, 2011. "Mixing OR methods in practice: Past, present and future directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 503-511, December.
- Marlene N M Filipe & Fernando A F Ferreira & Sérgio P Santos, 2015. "A multiple criteria information system for pedagogical evaluation and professional development of teachers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(11), pages 1769-1782, November.
- Fernando A. F Ferreira & Ronald W. Spahr & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2012. "A multiple criteria framework to evaluate bank branch potential attractiveness," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 254-276, February.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini, 2009. "A critical review of multi-criteria decision making methods with special reference to forest management and planning," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2535-2548, August.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Ronald W. Spahr, 2014. "Evaluating retail banking service quality and convenience with MCDA techniques: a case study at the bank branch level," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Wittink, Dick R & Krishnamurthi, Lakshman & Nutter, Julia B, 1982. " Comparing Derived Importance Weights Across Attributes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 471-474, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual entrepreneurial orientation; Measurement; Cognitive mapping; TODIM; Multiple criteria decision analysis;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intemj:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s11365-016-0388-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.